A vital part of surveillance is to use state of the art, up to date technology, in digital surveillance equipment. Not only does it maintain a visual of necessary locations, if used correctly, can provide factual information; therefore assisting insurance claims, which can result in a quick turnaround for insurance compensation.
Digital recordings can also be used in a court of law, if a crime has occurred, possibly saving your company, or personal reputation from legal responsibility or claim.
For a full showcase of examples and capabilities, please contact our staff at 480-654-3839.
Digital Surveillance Equipment Specs
- 240 frames per second recording
- H.264 Hi Resolution Compression
- Capable of obtaining license plate numbers, hit and runs, and lawbreakers
- 580 lines of resolution
- Vandal resistant housings
- Optional Hi-speed Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ)
In addition to these features, Galaxy Gates also provides 1 year off site remote support.
Get a value engineered proposal for your digital surveillance system.